2023 Music Festival
SATURDAY, AUGUST 26, NOON | STOFFER PLAZA
- 12 p.m. – Ann Wade Band
- 12:45 p.m. – Brandon Marceal
- 1:15 p.m. – Low Lives in High Places
- 2:30 p.m. – Big El & Code Blu
- 3:30 p.m. – The Whiskey Charmers
- 4:30 p.m. – Myron Elkins
- 7 p.m. – After Party at Albion Malleable with Edison Hollow
How is Walk The Beat Possible?
Our year round work is made possible by our incredible sponsors (most of which are local businesses), musicians, volunteers, and our generous donors.
Musical Artists! Thank you for your dedication to music. This event was created to build the music scene in Albion, and we are grateful for what you do!
Thank you to all of our generous sponsors!
Registration for volunteers is always open. Join us and be a part of Albion’s cool music scene.
Generous Gifts From People Like You!
Give to Walk the Beat
Your gifts to Walk the Beat – Albion make it all possible. Walk the Beat is a 501(c)(3) charitable organization. You can make a tax deductible gift now through our secure online giving form.
Thank you to all of our supporters!
Gift Amount Suggestions
- Enjoying a show? – $10/person
- Buy a kid a music lesson? – $30
- Buy a month of lessons? – $100
- Buy an instrument for a student? – $500
- Pay for the next Walk the Beat Band? – $600
- Become a sponsor? Contact us, please!
What Is Walk The Beat?
We support kids, businesses and local organizations. We build community through music. We are a non-profit organization (501c3) designed to strengthen and promote city music scenes. Music changes lives, so we:
- Provide kids with free music lessons and instruments
- Partner with and promote live music venues
- Act as a support system for your specific music scene
- Partner with other non-profits to build community through music
STREET MUSIC FESTIVALS
The biggest yearly Walk the Beat events are our annual street music festivals.
- Live music everywhere you look in your downtown.
- Crowds literally “walk the beat” from show to show
- Music and prizes at every stop
- The music, crowds, and prizes create a vibrant festival atmosphere.
- There are three annual full-scale music festivals this summer, in Montegue/White Hall, Grand Haven, and in Albion.