Here’s the list of artist participating in this year’s Walk The Beat and the venues they will play at.
- Man & Moon– Albion Auto Mart
- Our Rock–Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
- Von Kaiser-Dickerson Music Company
- Chuck and Elvis –Albion Farmer’s Market
- Found Innocents– Putvin State Farm
- Gary Allen-
- The Loose Nukes– Albion Malleable Brewing Company
- Northern Tempest– Albion Farmer’s Market
- The Farmer’s Daughters–Team 1 Plastics
- Shag and Germy- Cascarellis of Albion
- ANDY EL– Gina’s Pizza and Deli
- Generations– Albion College, The President’s House
- Tyler Roy–Courtyard by Marriott Hotel
- K MIchael Joseph– Dickerson Music Company
- Emma Guzman–The Foundry Bakehouse & Deli
- JQ– Kids ‘N’ Stuff Children’s Museum
- Ann Wade- Albion Malleable Brewing Company
- Bethel Baptist Choir- Albion College, The President’s House
- The Blue Pines–Team 1 Plastics
- Sadie Bass–Oaklawn Medical Group
- Slavistar– Albion Auto Mart
- Cosmic Knot– Decker Manufacturing
- Funkwagon– Gina’s Pizza and Deli
- HeartStrings–The Foundry Bakehouse & Deli
- Dan Bickel–Stirling Books & Brew
- Sounds Appropriate Polka-Stirling Books & Brew
- Nelson & Stolz- Bohm Theatre
- Max and Hannah- Cascarellis of Albion
- Ed Englerth Band– Decker Manufacturing
- Patty Pershayla Band– Putvin State Farm
- Daniel Nelson–Bohm Theatre
- 4H Creative and Expressive Arts- Oaklawn Medical Group
Registration is now closed. However, solo artists, duets and bands interested in participating in the street music festival in downtown Albion can still register to be on the waiting list. If an act cancels artists on the wait list will be contacted.
There’s still time to register! Act now to secure your spot.
This event is geared towards helping the promotion of local artists. In showcasing the selected talent, Walk The Beat also provides awareness for people who may need to hire a band for concerts, weddings, entertainment, open houses and special events of any kind.
The following is a list of benefits each participating artist will receive:
- $50 per individual (up to $250 per band).
- Opportunity to sell their merchandise during the event.
- A Walk the Beat VIP Party which will be held immediately after the event and is exclusive to artists, sponsors and volunteers.
- Entry for all 12 door prizes (estimated value of $2,000).
- Opportunity to perform in front of thousands of guests.
Walk The Beat will provide the locations, advertising, audience prizes and power for all artists. All artists MUST BRING THEIR OWN PA.
This is a street festival. Due to our limited budget, we can’t put every band or singer/songwriter on a stage.