This Saturday, August 28th, is our annual Music Festival! Come on down, enjoy the music, enter to win door prizes, and vote for your favorite band!
This event is geared towards helping the promotion of local artists. In showcasing the selected talent, Walk The Beat also provides awareness for people who may need to hire a band for concerts, weddings, entertainment, open houses, and special events of any kind.
Watch this space for announcements.
Registration for volunteers is now open. Join us in downtown Albion and help bring our music festival to life!
For your trouble you’ll get:
- Breakfast at the Malleable
- Automatic entry for every door prize
- Admission to the after party at Gina’s where pizza will be served
MUSICAL ARTISTS INFORMATION
Registration is now closed for the August 28, 2021 Street Festival. Thank you to all who registered! Come on down to downtown Albion on Saturday, August 28 to vote for your favorite band!
MUSICAL ARTIST BENEFITS
- Opportunity to perform in front of thousands of guests.
- $50 per individual (up to $250 per band).
- Entry for all door prizes (estimated value of $2,000).
- Opportunity to sell their merchandise during the event (we take no percentage).
- Invitation to Walk the Beat VIP Party is exclusive to artists, sponsors, venues, and volunteers (will be held immediately after the event).
- Audience prizes
- Electricity for all artists.
ALL ARTISTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN PA.
Due to our limited budget, we can’t put every band or singer/songwriter on a stage.