The WTB Albion Street Festival will be Saturday, August 27th, 2022! Put it on your calendar, come on down, enjoy the music, enter to win door prizes, and vote for your favorite band!
This event is geared towards helping the promotion of local artists. In showcasing the selected talent, Walk The Beat also provides awareness for people who may need to hire a band for concerts, weddings, entertainment, open houses, and special events of any kind.
Watch this space for announcements.
Registration for volunteers is now open. Join us in downtown Albion and help bring our music festival to life!
For your trouble you’ll get:
- Breakfast at the Malleable
- Automatic entry for every door prize
- Admission to the after party at Gina’s where pizza will be served
MUSICAL ARTISTS INFORMATION
Registration is now open for the August 27, 2021 Street Festival. Registration will remain open until all slots are filled.
MUSICAL ARTIST BENEFITS
- Opportunity to perform in front of thousands of guests.
- $50 per individual (up to $300 per band).
- Entry for all door prizes (estimated value of $2,000).
- Opportunity to sell their merchandise during the event (we take no percentage).
- Invitation to Walk the Beat VIP Party is exclusive to artists, sponsors, venues, and volunteers (will be held immediately after the event).
- Audience prizes
- Electricity for all artists.
ALL ARTISTS MUST BRING THEIR OWN PA.
Due to our limited budget, we can’t put every band or singer/songwriter on a stage.